WE ARE A NUT-FREE SCHOOL - PLEASE RESPECT THIS FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN AND STAFF
School meals are provided for our children by Kirklees School Meals Service. We have a three-week rolling menu, which can be found below. Our three-week rolling menu can be found above.
- We serve a two course meal at a set price. From September 2023 the price will be £2.55 each day, £12.75 per week.
- School meals are freshly prepared, on the school site, using high quality, locally sourced food.
- School meals can be paid for via Parent Pay. For more information on how to set this up, please report to the main office.
Free School Meals
If you think you may be entitled to free school meals for your child, please follow the link below to check the criteria and apply: https://www.kirklees.gov.uk/beta/schools/free-school-meals.aspxMr
These should be brought in a named, hygienic container. Children should bring a bottle of water with them, which can be refilled at school from the water fountain found in their respective unit. Sweets and chocolate bars are not allowed.
Milk can be ordered via Cool Milk – www.coolmilk.com
Please pay before Tuesday at 5pm to ensure that your child’s milk is delivered for the week ahead.
Children who are eligible for free school meals, are also eligible for free milk. If your child does qualify for free school meals and would like to have milk, please confirm this with the school office or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children are encouraged to bring a piece of fruit to eat at the morning break. Healthy snacks can also be purchased at break time. This is known as ‘Tuck’. Prices can be found below:
- 20p – Slice of toast.
- 20p – Half a piece of fruit.
- 35p – Full piece of fruit.
Sweets, crisps and biscuits are not allowed.